Monday 17 May 2010

Usual Suspects: Verbal Clint

This week I managed to finish my Verbal Clint animation taken from the Usual Suspects film.

The expressions aren't quite as over the top as I had wanted, but I didn't want to make them change too quickly and make him look more thoughtful. I am pleased the the Lip Sync which was the main focus of this piece of animation, as I already have expression from my Rocky animation and also now my Pirates of the Produce Aisle sequences.

I now just have to complete the torso and head movement for my Mr Bean walk cycle and I think I will then have an effective variety of scenes (obviously including this year's work) to make an exciting and interesting portfolio. I am also going to change my Showreel around to incorporate these new scenes and remove some of my Post Production work.

No comments:

Post a Comment