Friday 21 May 2010

Copyright Music

Here are the emails I sent regarding the music I used on my DVD. I realise I shouldn't have used the music without their say so but I am hoping they will both say yes. I cannot see why they wouldn't say no as I have made it clear it is not a public file. I am now just waiting for their reply. The Broken Sword music I used on my Photography slideshow was downloaded from their website so I do not need to ask for their permission.


'Hi my name is Hayley Allen and I am an Animation student at Ravensbourne College of Design and Communication.I am writing to ask for permission to use the Gorillaz Stylo as background music on my portfolio dvd of my animation work. This is for my final term project and will NOT be made public, so therefore will be seen by myself and my tutor only.I can credit the music to you if you wish.Thank you for your time,Regards,Hayley Allenmailto:Allenhayley.allen16@btinternet.com'

'Hi my name is Hayley Allen and I am currently a student at Ravensbourne college of Design and Communication.I am writing to ask to be able to use Lady Gaga's Bad Romance as backing music for a slideshow of my drawings to put on my portfolio dvd for my uni year.The DVD will NOT be publicly shown and will only be seen by myself and my tutor.I would appreciate this as I love the song and feel the vibrancy of the music suits my style.Thank you for your time,Hayley Allenhttp://uk.mc860.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=hayley.allen16@btinternet.com'

No comments:

Post a Comment