Thursday 1 April 2010

Adding an Armchair

Before I start animating different ways of jumping off the chair, I wanted to actually add in a chair, because I think it will help me with scale and proportions of how my character will jump compared to just the basic blocks I had created beforehand. I am using the smallest armchair in this set and I think it fits Max quite well. I found it as freeware at

http://www.exchange3d.com/cubecart/free-3d-models/sofa9/prod_3878.html



I realise that this will not be the final model as the Whack'd team will have already created that, but it is a start and like I said will be much better to animate with. I also think he would be able to get a little bit of bouce from the chair too, and it also has possibilies to fall over so fits the different types of jump/fall I want to try.



No comments:

Post a Comment